Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Much Do Flowers Cost For A Hearsal Dinner

Report Low


These days I've been busy which is why I could not update the blog with the desired accuracy is that between work and tough fighting spiders sessions giant maze designed by my son because I have little time, so after spending several hours at the site above and demonstrating my abilities to make maps, we get our way and claim the treasure of King munin for our group (although the most rewarding part of this was the endless pitcher of beer).

As is the bright new DM decided he wanted to run a new module, but as did not have much time to design by the great amount of work that left him at school was seeking an adventure to fill your expectations to dismember Pj's and looking at Wizards download page found nothing but the tomb of horrors, so the angel decided it would be a good way to spend the afternoon.

dawned on me that despite having played many classic modules of D & D 1st, 2nd and 3rd edition, never had played this module to which many worship him, so I supported the initiative and fully prepared to use all my experience as an adventurer to get out of that place to which all rolero experienced D & D feared and respected.

goes without saying that the expedition was a complete disaster, we fail to or enter the familiar place as this was fraught with pitfalls "Deadly", the advance was agonizing, slow and painful, and ultimately the expedition ended in a TPK (total party kill), and now I wonder what the hell was I thinking when I thought I could get out alive from the slaughterhouse, the "thing" is designed so sick, so we collected luggage and migrated elsewhere. We are thinking about starting a campaign-like Sandbox (Sandbox) concept to explain in a later article.

Happy shots

0 comments:

Post a Comment