Monday, May 9, 2011

Closed Cervix 2 Days Before Period Due

First Look Series A Game of Thrones

Yesterday was released in Mexico on HBO Game of Thrones series starring Sean Bean and based on novel Song of Ice and Fire, George RR Martin.

I was fortunate to see her yesterday, and I say the good fortune that the production was excellent, and even though only the first chapter is very little to giving an objective opinion, I think that this is a production that can easily match or even exceed that of Spartacus, and I do not mean the story but the technical section, it recall thought yesterday as I watched the first episode that he had injected a gross amount of money to create a visually stunning product.

As history this seems quite fond of the novel with a cast of other wise (we'll see many ladies of the series in the women's section beautiful and magic swords), but worth noting that like many HBO series "No is for children. "

Aonda I do not want much in the plot because I think it is repetitive to those who have read the book and not want to spoil anything for those who do not know , but is a must for the role-playing community that likes to heroic fantasy.

Happy shots

0 comments:

Post a Comment