Thursday, March 31, 2011

Womens Tuxedo Pattern

The mission to Pampa Cangallo (Ayacucho) has helped me in three aspects: Discovering and letting


1. Personally, made me feel a better person, I realized that I can be very useful from many areas, I have discovered qualities that could not have imagined.
2. With the people we help: I \u200b\u200bhave been allowed to transmit knowledge, experiences and things that one looks simple and that is very important to others. I discovered that we all have much to give and give and receive immensely. When you give without expecting anything in return receive happiness per thousand.
3. With the group of the UP: sensational, I am proud to have studied at a university where he studied the quality of people who have participated in the mission. Very responsible, committed, "A1", fun, great people.
4. Professionally, one wonders, what study or work but we have a transcendent impact with our brothers. Another question that arises is how I understand the ambition of a few innocent people have died who had nothing to do with the lawsuit, so many violations, mistreatment, abuse, and how despite all that our brothers are moving forward with a thousand wanted to do something for their families.
Author: Frank Salvá

0 comments:

Post a Comment