Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hazing Ideas For Rugby

Pampa Cangallo 2011 Mission


Many times over the course of today we ask: how to help our country so it can grow in an environment with values and, in turn, have a steady development for Peruvians? A few days ago I could answer this question with an experience that not only changed my way of seeing things but I could expand my knowledge with the experiences told by the beekeepers (producers honey) in the area of \u200b\u200bPampa Cangallo and my friends' responses to problems. Pampa
Cangallo The mission was one of the most rewarding experiences in my life. I learned to appreciate the simplicity of children and the hard work done by beekeepers. Despite the cold and rain that surprised us during the day, children encouraged us to continue with a smile or a hug that reflected the gratitude and affection in such a short time could be interacting with us. On the other hand, beekeepers confidence placed in us to help your business to grow and find new visions of progress and development.
can talk about many things in this experience not reach me the words to describe it, I can only say that during that week I met some great people who I will always be in my prayers and I hope to see them again soon and share new experiences with them.
After this experience I realized how important it is that each of us can share their knowledge and opinions with others, this is how we learn new things and is as well as our country will find development and much needed values you are done.



David Salas Jorge Vigo
Pacific University (Third Cycle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment