Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Footie Pajama Patterns Pokemon

Juan Carlos has experience in Pampa Cangallo



This experience has helped me a lot to grow as a person, in my professional vision as in the quality of person I am. This experience has led me to thank all that God gives us, especially for people who have had the pleasure of meeting on this trip, and who otherwise would not have known, each different, with different views that finally came together for a common cause, helping children and beekeepers. I never imagined

I encariñaría with children, and in the end they succeeded. See your smiling faces, gestures of affection, and enthusiasm to learn let you put a happy heart.

The fact of living together with people totally different, strange, different ages, both major and minor, it helps because you have to adapt to them without losing your essence, they leave footprints on you, like you in them; Friendship is never lost, he has found a friend has found a treasure, and I found seven on this trip.

Helping beekeepers was a pleasant experience, use the "big or little" knowledge gained to help others is very rewarding, as you value everything you have and realize how much he needed.


Juan Carlos Gonzales Reategui
2007114699

0 comments:

Post a Comment