Monday, April 4, 2011

Why Do My Feet Hurt In My Iceskates

The role of life

seems like yesterday when I held for first time in my rod yet it's been 11 years, only yesterday began a campaign of D & D 3.5 is designed by him, in which we go into a dungeon in the purest style low mountain Forgotten Realms is that since more boy, my son has always enjoyed of large and labyrinthine dungeons spent long hours with me reviewing maps and playing Wizardry V or Eye of the Beholder for PC.

shortly after began to map the sole and inevitable step, developing a huge and deadly dungeon dying to try some clueless adventurers, in this case us.

Although the first session of play we could only aimed at the entry of that grim place that served for a server to help him to polish some details of game management and for the parties are known, although only 4 adventurers are confident that we can get ahead with the adventure.

I leave you with some pictures of the item in question, and promised an article where I explain how to design a dungeon.

View the table

A look at the first level

On the way to the place

Happy shots

0 comments:

Post a Comment