Monday, January 31, 2011

Inurl View.shtml Network



Well, fine. Last day of January generally means two things children: the first is that tomorrow I have to return to work. The second, which is ultimately the only one of the two that makes the content of this blog is to circulate these days by the tortuous path of the awards, were presented last night Screen Actors Guild Awards, a week ago and the Golden Globe in exactly one month the Oscar.

Far from arming pads, this is a serious blog (or is going to be until I get my first review of film), I will devote this month to discuss the various films that the Academy (not nominate a best-director Christopher Nolan does not deserve the capital) nominated "best film 2010" . That is, I will devote myself to discuss the following films during February:

Black Swan
The Fighter
Inception
The Kids Are Alright
The King´s Speech
127 Hours
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
True Grit
Winter's Bone

later today I start with Black Swan ... yes, the fan of Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis and Stallone started talking about feedback cycle on a film of ballet dancers ...

Thanks for reading, are a wonderful audience
Gonza

0 comments:

Post a Comment