Sunday, February 27, 2011

Denise Milani What Happened To?

my predictions

well, here are all my predictions ... next, in case anyone interested, I add what I would have liked to win in If no match ... i only the major categories (or rather, of which I have no idea). inception reckon will win some of the techniques of sound, but as I understand very well what is assessed here, do not add ...
I will venture into the world of streaming from my twitter http://www.twitter.com/gonzansa
please feel invited to discuss their views


here are:


actor in leading role:
Colin Firth - The King's Speech (Franco and Bridges I liked more)
Actor Christian Bale
- The Fighter
actress in leading role
Natalie Portman - Black Swan
Actress
Hailee Steinfeld - True Grit
best animated movie
Toy Story 3
Best Art Direction:
Robert Stromberg, Karen O'Hara - Alice in Wonderland
Best Photography: Jeff
Cronenweth - The Social Network (I also liked Black Swan, but I'm not hot)
Best Costume:
Jenny Beavan - The King's Speech
Best Director:
David Fincher - The Social Network , (we all know well who is missing from this category ...)
best edition:
Angus Wall, Kirk Baxter - The Social Network (same as above ... it is an outrage)
best foreign language film, Biutiful

Best Makeup:
Rick Baker, Dave Elsey - The Wolfman
best music:
Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross - The Social Network (Hans Zimmer to face doggie ...)
best song
original "If I Rise" - 127 Hours
Best Film: The Social Network
(in case you need to clarify ... Inception)
Best Adapted Screenplay:
Aaron Sorkin - The Social Network (True Grit this or leave me happy)
Best Original Screenplay :
Christopher Nolan - Inception

0 comments:

Post a Comment